PTZ Camera Accessories
MIC Mounting Brackets and Other Accessories
- Full range of mounting brackets and other accessories.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the MIC family.
- Provides a best-fit solution for virtually any application.
- Easy to use and install.
- Accessories extend functionality.
MIC Series Power Supplies (Standard)
- Provide all connections for power, telemetry and video for the MIC series of PTZ cameras.
- Weather-resistant, cast-aluminum IP65 enclosure with weather-proof, ½ in. NPT, M16, and M12 cable glands.
- MIC-24PSU-2, MIC-115PSU-2, and MIC-240PSU-2 models have dual video outputs.
- Integrated header for addition of ancillary cards such as the MIC alarm card, washer pump drive card or bi-phase converter card.
- Ground isolation and termination to control video grounding and to prevent ground loops.
MIC Series IP Power Supply
- MIC power supply with IVA-enabled, integrated Bosch IP technology provides video and control over IP for MIC550, MIC550IR, and MIC612 cameras.
- Easy-to-install, IP67-rated enclosure has high tolerance to vibration/shock for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Supports optional, user-installed Bosch Ethernet fiber optic.
- NTCIP and ONVIF conformant encoder; integrates with transportation management devices and provides interoperability with other conformant systems.
- Local storage on SD or SDHC card (32 GB maximum) for flexible recording options
- Combination infrared and /White light LED-based illuminator
- Enables Detection of moving objects up to 300 m (984 ft) using IR illumination (with MIC-7230 starlight models)
- Activate/deactivate automatically, manually, and by preset
- Field-installable on MIC7000 camera in upright, inverted, or canted orientation
- Rugged IP68 / NEMA 6P ingress rated housing design matches colors of MIC7000 cameras
AUTODOME Series Mounts and Accessories
- 24 VAC, 120 VAC, and 230 VAC power supply boxes
- Pendant Wall, Corner, Mast, Roof, and Pipe mounts
- In-ceiling support kits for suspended ceilings and for IP54 certification
- Analog and IP Fiber Optic Communication Units
- Rugged polycarbonate and high-resolution acrylic bubble options
LTC 5136 AutoDome Controller
- Controls a single AutoDome Camera System or Standard Allegiant Receiver/Drivers
- Up to 16 individual Bi-Phase control code outputs available
- Controls all AutoDome System features including auto playback
- Small, compact design
- Ergonomic layout for single-handed control
VP-CFGSFT Configuration Tool for Imaging Devices
- Upload, copy and paste configurations for multiple cameras over the video cable
- Set up and configure analog Bosch Dinion, FlexiDome, AutoDome, and MIC Series cameras
- Control AutoDomes and MIC Series cameras over the video cable
- Perform camera firmware updates
- USB compatible
VIDEOJET connect 7000
- Operates a variety of Bosch HD PTZ cameras, including MIC7000
- Alarms, washer pump control, local storage slot for a CompactFlash (CF) memory card, built-in web browser for control of connected cameras
- One (1) HD-BaseT PoH dedicated for one RJ45 Ethernet port; three (3) RJ45 ports; two (2) SFP ports
- Support for daisy-chaining of multiple cameras